“This is Our Community” Interactive Panel Discussion:
Thursday April 2, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m
Alliance of People with DisAbilities
1401 East Jefferson Street,
1. How do you connect with your community and how do you define your community?
2. Barriers: The three main barriers we consistently hear about are transportation, housing and employment. Have you been able to navigate these areas successfully? If so, how? If not, why?
3. Is having a local emergency planning advisory group a priority or interest to you/your organization?
4. How do you go about accessing information and assistance that you need?
5. What questions should the SILC be asking you/your community? What do you want us to know?
Published on 02/12/2020