Covid-19 General Information
This page contains general information on how the Covid-19 Pandemic has changed the world around us.
- Corona Virus Symptom Checker from The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention website. It will help you learn if you have contracted the virus, and advise you on how to proceed if that is the case.
- Read about The Corona Virus Response in Seattle & King County.
- Read about how The Corona is affecting the services you use in King County & Seattle. Check often, the situation can change rapidly.
- Covid-19 Disaster Cash Program Find out about receiving Cash to help you recover from Covid-19
- Here is advice on How to stay safe if you live with someone who has Covid-19.
- ECONOMIC SERVICES ADMINISTRATION – COMMUNITY SERVICES DIVISION
COVID-19 Response Overview
- Covid-19 Community Partners Update
- Read about The Corona Virus Response in Washington State.
- Read about The Corona Virus Response in The United States.
- NPR’s website has published a useful article on the effectiveness of face masks against the virus.
- Ready Set, Know,Lets’s Talk Covid 19 from the Informing Families, Today & Tomorrow, website.
- King County Novel Coronvirus Call Center What to do if you’re sick.
- Read about The President’s plan to Reopen America
- Covid-19 is transmitted with germs. This article by Biology proffessor, Erin S. Bromage, explains how germs are spread and talks about the places where someone could most easily catch Covid-19.