Here is a list of services to help you obtain food and stay healthy.
- Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) is a new emergency program for ALL children in grades K-12 in Washington who receive free or reduced-price school meals. They will make sure your children get the meals they need. Applications qill be accepted until 5:00PM September 11,2020.
- Backpack Meals For Kids learn how to obtain a backpack lunch!
- Emergency food vouchers Learn how to obtain a food voucher from the city of Seattle.
- FareStart Get your meals delivered from FareStart!
- Meals On Wheels Get your meals delivered from Meals on Wheels!
- No Kid Hungry No kid should go hungry.
- Northwest Harvest Learn how they can help you.
- Northwest Harvest Hunger Response Fund Learn Northwest Harvest is combating Hunger.
- Operation Sack Lunch they’re hiring.
- Restaurants offering free food during COVID-19 Let them know you appreciate it.
- Senior Food Assistance Program for those over 60 years of age.
- Get kids excited about Cooking