Covid-19 and People with Disabilites
Here you will find information about how Covid 19 affects people with DisAbilities.
- COVID-19 Information By and For People with Disabilities
- A close captioned Covid-19 video playlist in American Sign Language
- Preventing discrimination against people with disabilities in COVID-19 response.
- COVID 19 and the disability movement. You will find many resources for including People with Disabilities in your Covid-19 response.
- Disability-Specific Recommendations for COVID-19 From The New Mobility Website
- You can Download The Tips For Social Distancing Using Adobe Acrobat Reader, or read them below this list.
- From the Peak Resilience website, COVID-19 & Your Mental Health: A Comprehensive Resource Guide by Jennifer Hollinshead.
- This article, by Madonna Long and Karen Roy LCSW, suggests ways to cope with the unique challenges Covd-19 presents to wheelchair users.