Covid-19 and People with Disabilities
Here you will find information about how Covid 19 affects people with Disabilities.
- When can people with Disabilities and Caregivers Receive the Covid-19 Vaccine?
- Here is a link to a shop where you can buy masks that are accessible to those with Disabilities. It is called Rebirth Garments.
- COVID-19 Information By and For People with Disabilities
- A close captioned Covid-19 video playlist in American Sign Language
- Preventing discrimination against people with disabilities in COVID-19 response.
- COVIid-19 and the disability movement. You will find many resources for including People with Disabilities in your Covid-19 response.
- Disability-Specific Recommendations for COVID-19 From The New Mobility Website
- You can Download The Tips For Social Distancing Using Adobe Acrobat Reader, or read them below this list.
- From the Peak Resilience website, COVID-19 & Your Mental Health: A Comprehensive Resource Guide by Jennifer Hollinshead.
- This article, by Madonna Long and Karen Roy LCSW, suggests ways to cope with the unique challenges Covd-19 presents to wheelchair users.
- You can participate in a disability led study on the Covid-19 Response
- Autism and the Coronavirus: Resources for Families
- Disability Scoop’s article on Coronavirus and Down Syndrome
- The Covid-19 crisis can present challenges tour our mental health. here are Here are some helpful mental health resources and, here is the same page in Spanish!
- https://www.maketheconnection.net is a site designed to help veterans maintain their mental health during the pandemic and beyond. You will find information about maintaining mental health, as well as videos of veterans sharing inspiring stories.