Covid-19 Testing Centers and other services
here are places that offer-testing and other services to cope with Covid-19.
- Alien Emergency Medical Health Insurance/Health Care Options-for clients who are non-citizens of Washington State
- Coronavirus Assessment Tool This tool will help you understand if you should call a doctor or stay home, so you don’t add to already crowded hospitals.
- Public Health King County Corona Virus Fact Sheet
- King County Public Health InsiderOfficial insights from Public Health – Seattle & King County staff.
- Public Health Resources for Deaf and hard of hearing. They will help you get the information you need.
- Smart 911 They will help you plan for disasters like the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- International Community Health Services They can provide drive through Covid-19 testing in the Seattle International District.
- Seattle Indian Health Board COVID-19 Testing They help native people keep safe during this crisis.
- American Red Cross They can give you information about staying safe.
- The uncertainty caused by Covid-19 can worsen the affects of substance abuse and mental health issues. You can get help from Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services.
- United Way of King County Health & Wellness They can teach coping strategies to deal with Covid-19.
- Washington DOH COVID-19 Community Health Line They can give you up to date information.
- You can get legal aid from the Washington Law Covid-19 Help Page.
- The Washington State Department of Health Website is ready to help you.